Petty People Never Slow Me Down

Yesterday morning I woke up and my rental car was keyed. I first noticed it when I walked out of Playero supermarket. It could have occured at Ahnvee the night before, at my friend's house, at my house, or at Playero. I doubt it happened at my house, but at the same time I didn't notice it when I got in the car and I feel like I would have seen it right away. So I'm leaning towards the supermarket. It is at the body shop being buffed out right now.
 People can be petty and Dominicans are no exception. I got into an altercation with the security at Ahnvee the night before my car was keyed so I am not surprised someone targeted me. They hate Americans, especially brash Americans like myself.

Rather than explain the incident in detail, you can find my recap here on YouTube: https://youtu.be/o2Roy0gTarA

Anyway, I had a lot of fun riding quads the other day. But if you try it, definitely wear crappy clothes and shoes because the amount of brackish water, mud, and horse shit we encountered on the trail truly surprised me. My poor Lakers jersey will never be the same again!
 I'm going to try to get another half round of golf in today with a couple guys that want to go. As my trip winds down, I've transitioned into doing only the things I find appealing and none of the typical Sosua nonsense.

Comments

Popular Posts