Freaky Friday?


I made it to Friday! Although I did get pulled over by the police. Again. Had to pay a bribe this time.

Anyway, I got back to the villa right before the curfew kicked in and my pool water was green, plus one of the showers was clogged up. I guess I prefer that little bit of trouble in paradise to a broke down car and a useless phone. Counting my blessings right now! Things are looking up!


Today the homie gets back into town. He's staying at the villa next door. You already know we about to get into some nonsense.

Speaking of which, huge villa party today. Somebody's birthday. American men, Dominican women. I'm definitely going to attend but not sure if I'm staying beyond curfew. I might though if it gets real, real raucous.

I have noticed a lot of things I don't like about the DR. But here are some random things I like about the DR:

Seedless grapes
Black racial majority
Pechuga
Braided weaves
Only foreigners wear sunglasses
Fried red snapper
Slim waisted women
Inexpensive maid service

Comments

Popular Posts