That Villa Life

I think I have this allergy thing under control. What little cough I still have, it hasn't been the feared dry bark that destroys my will to live. As long as I stay up on the allergy meds, I should be fine. People are always complaining about the times we live in but at least we have effective medications for little stuff like this.

But yeah, today has been the type of day I've been trying to rustle up since I got here. Nelly came through last night with her kiddos. This morning we all hopped in the swimming pool. Then while I took a midday nap, she cooked "tacos" for lunch, and has been serving up this cold apple-lime concoction all day in short stem wine glasses. This is what the fuck I'm talking about! The real DR!


I'm going to drop her off at her house in a little bit. I really don't feel like driving (I try to avoid unnecessary trips on these awful roads out here) but I'm curious to see where she lives. I've heard a lot about this place out in the country.

Comments

Popular Posts