It's been a long time, I shouldnt have left you, without a dope story to bless you

The other day, I think it was Sunday, I was heading to Costambar. I was supposed to go to a pool party. But the guy who owns the house wasn't answering the phone and the curfew was going to kick in anyway. So I look at my messages and Mr. Flip Flop (local celebrity and business owner) says "Malecon is Lit". In other words, get down here. So I make a right turn. After I park, I see there's a good fifteen American brothers congregated on the sidewalk. I end up meeting Chris from Cali and Justin from NY. Next thing you know we're racing the clock to get to Anhvee.

Anhvee is a hotel resort kind of spot. A lot of the prostitutes stay there because it is central to everything and caters to them with quality accommodations. Somehow, some way it has become THE place to be every night in Sosua. When you pay the cover and go inside the courtyard, there are a hundred women sitting around waiting to talk to you. And they have these special taxi cabs that get you home without law enforcement interference.

I wasn't in the mood for negotiations and quickies. All I wanted to do was relax and have a drink. But you know...that turned into me buying two bottles of Hennessy. Leo Season...

Around 9:30 PM or 10 PM, this local Dominican guy who looks like a young Sammy Sosa (the black version) comes over and says the girls at the other table want to party with us at the villa. So I'm like okay, how do you know I have a villa (?), by the way, I don't want any whores. He says they are regular girls and the one is a police officer. Say what? So I stroll over and sure enough she has police ID.

We all hop in the cab and we go to this little unofficial hole in the wall speakeasy to get more liquor. Guess who is funding all of this. Good guess...

Back at the villa, everyone descends on the pool. And that's where my memory ends for the night.

The next morning I wake up and Ms. Officer is curled up under me. I'm in the wrong room. I go in my room and the bed is broken. No one knows how that happened. So I'm looking for my wallet and can't find it. I'm kind of panicking until I open the safe and sure enough it is there. I hid it from myself and everyone else before that final moment of consciousness.

Anyway, I started the night with remnants of nappy braids and woke up the next morning with shaggy hair again. And supposedly, allegedly, Ms. Officer and I did it all! I have no recollection whatsoever. None. So yeah, crazy freaking night. Unbelievable stuff. Aside from blacking out around a bunch of strangers, it was a good time. Maybe one bottle of Henny next go around though! Cuz, I mean, who wants to get raped by a female police officer twice in the same trip?

Comments

Popular Posts