Back to Puerto Plata

I'm back in Puerto Plata, laying in bed next to the most beautiful Haitian woman. Dear lord baby Jesus, her Tinder pictures did not do her justice. At 22 years old she is damn near flawless, even speaks English. Just looking at her makes me not want to go back to the US. Like, besides the need to earn a paycheck, what the hell for? There's nothing like being in dirty ole DR.

On my way back north, I was thinking of staying a night or two in Santiago but ultimately decided against it. I did however get to meet Anna, a nurse who is also incredibly beautiful in person. She has the second most tremendous, perfectly proportioned hips and butt I've seen out here (the winner is also named Anna, she works at American Bar and Grill, and literally every black expat I know says she's their pick for Miss Universe). Anyway, I briefly said hi to her and hightailed it out of Santiago. The neighborhood was awful and they were throwing a huge party in the middle of the day. I had way too many valuables on me so it wouldn't have been safe to stick around, plus nobody gave a damn about wearing a mask.

Speaking of which, I think the Dominican people are exhausted with the mask thing. I'm seeing a lot more complacency. People wear it when they have to, but when there's a gray area (meaning no chance of getting fined by the police), that mask is usually coming down or completely off.

Human nature wins again.

Ah, the sound of motoconchos violating the curfew... gotta love it. Anyway, tomorrow is my last night stuck in this crappy apartment. Then I'm doing the villa. I can't wait to skinny dip every day, twice a day, in my private grotto. Just gotta hang in there two more nights!

Anyway, now that I am back in PP, I will try to do some more video editing and upload some content to YouTube. I've been sluffing! The internet connection has been my excuse, and it is a legit reason, but I need to power through and get some video edited. I have two pool parties that need sliced and served.

Comments

Popular Posts