Welcome to Orlando

It is partly cloudy and it is 86 degrees outside. Last night was all thunder, lightning, and rain.

I am relaxing upstairs in my mom's pad. It is quiet here. I got a comfortable bed, a nice ceiling fan, and my own restroom right here. No mini fridge but I'm good!

I'm feeling 100% today for the first time this week. Now that my health is back on track, I'd like to get productive and stay productive! On the list of to-do items today is learning how to import and edit GoPro footage. What I quickly learned about my hat set up is that it points way too high, meaning I'm getting a whole lot of sky in these shots. I'm going to need to modify these hats so they give me more of an eyelevel view. Either that or I will have to wear my hat super low, which is uncomfortable.

Comments

Popular Posts