Right back at it? Not so fast...

It's about 6:00 AM.

Yesterday was just resting, drinking lots of fluids, and getting my body back to 100%. I was at about 85 percent yesterday and I'm more or less the same right now. The back of my neck has been cold since yesterday so I made an impromptu scarf from a long sleeve shirt. My stomach is kind of funky but I can deal with that. The sun keeps coming in here at the asscrack of dawn waking me up so I'll try to get some more sleep.

Of course anyone with half an imagination thinks it's COVID, but there are a million other things that can cause illness. A lot of times we go to the doctor and they just prescribe us antibiotics and send us home, never completely knowing what caused the illness in the first place. They call it a "practice" for a reason. Anyway, I attribute it to traveling the past 3 weeks, drinking alcohol, not getting enough quality sleep, and working out heavy.

But... I'm going to the drive through testing center anyway. My kids' mom has been nudging me in that direction and I told her if I wasn't up running around by Wednesday I would.

Some good news: I found out it's cheaper to just turn in my car as-is than take it to a body shop, so that's cool. Big savings!

Bad news: the hats I ordered didn't ship on time. My GoPro has to be mounted in the pocket on the front of the hat, otherwise it would be useless. Ah well, I'll just have to wait and see. That's with everything, though. Worldwide, this has been a year requiring great patience.

Comments

Popular Posts